Skeeve is a PRO Tipster specialized in the English National League, who made profit for sixteen consecutive seasons with his pre-match picks. He’s been proofing his bets to Smart Betting Club for fifteen years (since March 2008) and he also proofed his bets to Joseph Buchdahl’s Sport Tipsters between August 2012 and its closure in May 2015. To date (17 Feb 2023), he has achieved a 11.2% Yield in 756 picks.
< < As a special promotion, we will give you 30% extra picks FREE if you buy any pack of skeeve picks before Sunday, February 26 >>
manumma is our only MMA Tipster PRO. As you can read, he is a true connoisseur of this sport and his results show it. In Pyckio since 2014, his statistics in Pyckio at Pinnacle odds (as of January 28, 2023) show a Yield of 5.1% in 2167 picks.
<< As a special promotion, we will give you 30% extra picks if you buy a pack of manumma picks before Wednesday, February 1 >>
RULES OF THE PROMOTION
- This promotion is only applicable to those purchases made between the 21st and the 31st of December 2022.
- It’s applicable to all the package of picks of all the PRO Tipsters you buy. For example, if you buy 50 picks of PRO Tipster A and 1000 picks of PRO Tipster B and PRO Tipster B ends up being the best of 2023, your purchase of 1000 picks will be FREE. If PRO Tipster A ends up being the best, your purchase of 50 picks of PRO Tipster A will be FREE.
- If any of the PRO Tipsters you have bought ends up wbeing the best of 2023, we will create a credit in your account for the value of the picks you have purchased. with no expiration period. If you buy 1000 picks of PRO Tipster B for a price of 1000€ and he wins, we will allocate a credit of 1000€ in your account so that you can buy any package of picks, the GrandMaster subscription or any new product we can launch in 2023.
- Only those PRO Tipsters who are in our rankng list at 31 December 2022 are considered for this promotion. If a new PRO Tipster gets into our ranking in 2023, he will not be considered.
- To appoint the best PRO Tipster of 2023, we will take into account the total number of units won and we will consider a stake 1 for all the picks. That is, the particualr staking plan of each PRO Tipster won’t count. The profit/loss will be calculated with a stake 1 for all the picks.
- A minimum of 100 picks submitted in 2023 is needed so that the results of a PRO Tipster are considered. If a PRO TIpster gets out of the PRO area or leaves our platform for whatever reason in 2023 without having made at least 100 picks, his/her results won’t be considered. However, if he gets out of the PRO area or leaves our platform with at least 100 picks submitted in 2023, his/her results will count.
In the sports betting world the Yield or ROI(return on investment) is often confused with the Return of your betting portfolio or ROC (return on capital). In fact, they are 2 different things:
Let’s imagine we have won 2,400 € in one year, as we have been able to grow our bankroll from 3,000€ to 5,400€. The return of our investment has been (2,400/3,000) = 80%. When talking about betting, the Yield is the ratio of total profits to total money bet; that is, how much we win (or lose) for each euro waged. If we have made 500 bets in one year, with an average bet of 50€, we have bet a total of 25,000 €. Our Yield is 2,400€ / 25,000€ = 0.096 = 9.6%.
I am the Pyckio PRO Tipster nishikori and I have been involved in Tennis betting for many years. At the beginning I had my ups and downs but in the last years I have been able to earn a living from this activity, both with my personal betting but also with the income I receive as a Tennis PRO Tipster. My tipping revenue helps balance the swings of my personal betting. As time passed and I could get to maintain my near 2 digits yield in a relatively liquid market like the Tennis ATP, my confidence that I could make a living out of my tennis expertise grew. My statistics to date (2 March 2020), registered at Pinnacle Sport prices, are the following: 8.4% Yield in 3283 Tennis ATP picks, in 4 years. Although you can never assure this, in the light of this numbers I am quite confident that I have an edge in the ATP Tennis market.
Note: This post is based on the following work. Barge-Gil, García-Hiernaux (Pyckio shareholders), A. (2019): Staking plans in sports betting under unknown true probabilities of the event. MPRA Working Paper 92196. University Library of Munich.
Kelly staking method has been shown to maximize long term growth of the bankroll (Kelly, 1956) and also median fortune (Ethier, 2004). The Kelly formula tells us that the percentage of bankroll to be staked in each bet is:
Futunver is right now our top International Football PRO Tipster. He started tipping in Pyckio in 2016 and after 1820 bets he has been able to achieve a 8.3% Yield or ROI, what translates into a 226.6% return on capital (ROC) if we had bet 1.5% of our bankroll per bet and without deducting any fees.He has been producing positive results for 9 consecutive months and is now in the top 3 of our ranking table. His strategy is based on looking for the local victory. This type of picks represent around 95% of the total. In this interview you can know more about him.
With the 2018 Volleyball Men’s World Championship, that has just started, we would like to present you a great insider in this sport and an awesome tipster. He is our Volleyball PRO Tipster Julio Velasco, who works as a Volleyball coach and has been linked to the Volley world since many years ago, since he was a child. To date he has been able to achieve a 12.2% Yield in 1053 picks and has stated he is confident to maintain a 10% objective ROI in the long run. In the interview below you can read more about him and his insights into this sport.
In the last months “Beating the Pinnacle closing lines” has being a recurrent topic of discussion in the betting landscape. As the betting analyst Joseph Buchdahl has proved in his great book “The Science, Psychology & Philosophy of Gambling (Squares & Sharps, Suckers & Sharks)” and other betting articles, Pinnacle closing odds are the most efficient lines. Joseph states that “according to the efficient market hypothesis, the closing odds provide the most efficient or most accurate representation of the probabilities of actual results, since they reflect the most amount of information expressed in the form of wagers by the betting public”. I do obviously agree with this statement, as it could not be otherwise, but I think some bettors who follow tipsters are drawing some wrong conclusions out of it. I have read categorical assertions stating that those who do not beat the closing lines, those whose yield to the closing price is negative (having previously removed the Pinnacle margin) are not genuine skilful bettors. In this article about the “Wisdom of the Crowds” Joseph presents the different ways of removing the bookie margin.